Principal Contract Administrator
Jason Pittmann, Assoc. AIA, CDT, LEED AP BD+C, is involved in contract administration, where he simultaneously oversees the construction of multiple projects at Architecture Incorporated. He is able to effectively work with many different construction methods, techniques, management styles, project types and project sizes.
Jason is trained in areas crucial not only to construction methods, but also management skills and business development. Excellent communication skills, the ability to identify issues quickly, and an attitude ready to take on any challenge make him a valued member of the Architecture Incorporated team.
Jason worked in a variety of roles within the construction industry for 10 years prior to joining Architecture Incorporated in 2005.
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.
- Bachelor of Science in Technology - Construction Management — South Dakota State University
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
- Associate Member, South Dakota American Institute of Architects
- Member, Baltic Planning & Zoning Committee
- Representative, Minnehaha County Economic Development Association