Kristine Bjerke, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, NCIDQ, has more than 30 years of experience in project design and administration with strengths in programming, space planning, interior design, exterior and interior detailing, material selection and specifying.
Kristine is committed to high-quality service, and involving clients in the design process to produce a project that reflects their vision and input. She has a broad range of experience in a variety of facility types.
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- Bachelor of Science in Art and Minor in Architectural Drafting — Black Hills State University
- Registered Architect: South Dakota, Wyoming
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- NCIDQ - National Council for Interior Design Qualification - #007282
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- AIA South Dakota Summer meeting Committee
- Advisory Board Member – Western Dakota Technical Institute, Drafting Curriculum
- Capital Campaign Volunteer – United Way of the Black Hills
- Past Board Member – United Way of the Black Hills
- Past President – Spearfish Area Council on Arts & Humanities
- Past Board Member – SD Foundation for the Arts
- Past Chairperson – Spearfish Area Council on the Art & Humanities “Festival in the Park”