Do you have a passion for architecture and want to make a difference through design? We are looking for someone with creativity, experience and a great work ethic to join our firm. We are in need of an individual with experience in all phases of project management including programming, pre-design, schematic design, design development, and construction administration. Architecture Incorporated is a respected leader within the region and our team is comprised of dedicated professionals who strive to provide high-quality design and excellent service to our clients. In addition to aligning with these core values, the successful candidate must also be willing to help mentor junior staff as they grow in their craft. You won’t find any egos within our office walls. We treat one another with respect and embrace a culture that fosters collaboration and encourages personal growth. By taking such good care of our own team, we know that they will in turn take great care of our clients. This is reflected by the fact that more than half of our staff has been with the firm for a decade or longer and a significant portion of our work is for repeat clients.
Responsibilities:• Participate in the development of proposals and interviews to obtain new work
• Oversee architectural production and delivery of design solutions throughout all phases of a project (including new facilities, additions or remodels)
• Prepare specifications
• Perform code analysis
• Monitor budget to ensure the project is progressing in a cost effective and timely manner
• Keep up-to-date on new technologies, trends, and innovative best practices, and recommend changes and new services as appropriate
• Mentor junior staff in all facets of design
• Assist in maintaining existing client relationships and developing new business connections
- Professional Degree in Architecture from an accredited school
EXPERIENCE• 10 + years of experience
• Advanced knowledge of architecture and design concepts, practices, and methods
• High level of creativity, innovative thinking, and problem solving
• Experience in Revit, SketchUp, Bluebeam, Lumion and/or a similar rendering software
• Experience directing or coordinating work efforts of team members, including consultants & contractors
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
• Must be a licensed architect
WHY ARCHITECTURE INCORPORATED?
Architecture Incorporated strives to employ excellent individuals and to provide our staff with an environment that encourages and recognizes personal growth, high achievement, and outstanding service to our clients. We have repeatedly been recognized by Prairie Business Magazine as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the region. Our culture is inclusive and positive with ample opportunity to grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills. We invest our time and resources to create an environment where staff can interact and collaborate in a meaningful and productive way.
Architecture Incorporated was founded in 1976 and has established itself as a respected regional firm through delivering Creative Solutions and Proven Service to our clients. Our portfolio of work is varied but is primarily comprised of education (both K-12 and higher education) and healthcare. From inception, the firm’s leadership has placed an emphasis on giving back to the community. This is done through sponsorships, charitable donations, volunteering, and serving on boards in organizations.
Architecture Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and a SEP-IRA. We offer a fast-paced, challenging and fun work environment. Wage DOQ.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements to Lisa VandeVoort at firstname.lastname@example.org.