Architecture Incorporated, with offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City, is one of the largest, most-respected architectural firms in South Dakota. We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team in Sioux Falls, SD as a Marketing/Communications Coordinator. If you enjoy working on a variety of tasks, are a self-starter with an eye for detail, and value being part of a collaborative team, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage project pursuit process from beginning to end. This includes content development, design, proofing, and submitting proposals. If the firm is shortlisted, an interview presentation and supporting materials will need to be developed.
• Ensure that the firm’s brand standards are adhered to, and all templates are kept up to date.
• Assist in managing the annual marketing budget, ensuring targets are met.
• Assist with lead generation, business development, and marketing strategy for both the firm’s Sioux Falls and Rapid City offices
• Organize media schedules for the year and design advertisements for various print publications and digital media.
• Maintain the firm’s website, ensuring that content is up-to-date and relevant.
• Produce email marketing campaigns to reach target markets.
• Manage the firm’s social media presence by producing consistent and relevant posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to promote the firm and its culture.
• Oversee existing sponsorships and coordinate with leadership to vet new opportunities.
• Manage professional project and staff photography needs.
• Design construction site signs and work with a sign company to have them printed and installed.
• Assist with the preparation of exhibitor materials for conventions and career fairs, including maintaining/assembling booth equipment.
• Design promotional materials including banners, flyers, and postcards.
• Assist with the preparation of both client-centered and staff events, as needed, including the firm’s annual staff retreat.
• Oversee the firm’s Creative Solutions in Education Grant program by promoting the opportunity, organizing incoming applications, managing the selection committee, and awarding recipients.
• Miscellaneous additional tasks, as needed, to support the architectural team with project needs.
This position requires someone who can effectively juggle a variety of diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and follow-up skills. It also requires an ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision. The following list highlights the requirements for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of communications/marketing experience.
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus, but not required.
• AEC industry-specific experience preferred, but not required.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Collaborative and professional work ethic.
BENEFITSArchitecture Incorporated offers health, dental, life, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance, PTO, and holiday pay based on full or part-time status. We also offer our employees education reimbursement, paid parking, and SEP-IRA benefits.
WHY ARCHITECTURE INCORPORATED?
Architecture Incorporated strives to employ excellent individuals and to provide our staff with an environment that encourages and recognizes personal growth, high achievement, and outstanding service to our clients. We have repeatedly been recognized by Prairie Business Magazine as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the region. Our culture is inclusive and positive with ample opportunity to grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills. We invest our time and resources to create an environment where staff can interact and collaborate in a meaningful and productive way.
Architecture Incorporated was founded in 1976 and has established itself as a respected regional firm through delivering Creative Solutions and Proven Service to our clients. Our portfolio of work is varied but is primarily comprised of education (both K-12 and higher education) and healthcare. From inception, the firm’s leadership has placed an emphasis on giving back to the community. This is done through sponsorships, charitable donations, volunteering, and serving on boards in organizations.
WHY SIOUX FALLS?
The Greater Sioux Falls area offers excellent livability and was ranked #10 best places to live in America! Our region has received national recognition as one of the best cities to live, work, and grow! Learn more about the Greater Sioux Falls Region here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfFfO4krMVo
• Workers keep more of what they make with no state personal income or personal property tax
• Affordable housing
• Cost of living is well below the national average
• Big City Shopping
• More than 80 Parks
• Nearly 30 miles of bike paths along the Big Sioux River
• Science Museums
• Live music with more than 50 free outdoor concerts each summer
• Numerous Swimming Centers, Gyms, Golf Courses
• More than 600 Restaurants
Architecture Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. We offer a fast-paced, challenging, and fun work environment. Wage DOQ.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume to Lisa VandeVoort at firstname.lastname@example.org