Vice President and Principal Architect
Andrew Eitreim, AIA, CDT, LEED AP BD+C joined Architecture Incorporated in 2007 as an architectural graduate and worked his way up the ladder to now serve as the firm’s Vice President and a Principal Architect. He has been instrumental in helping the firm transition through important shifts in leadership and is a driving force behind its continued growth.
Andrew’s strong leadership skills are an asset both internally to attract and retain the best team, and externally to deliver Creative Solutions and Proven Service to each of the projects he manages. Both of these are imperative to ensure Architecture Incorporated’s strong reputation persists well into the future.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.
- Master of Architecture — North Dakota State University
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design — North Dakota State University
- Registered Architect: South Dakota
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- SculptureWalk, Vice President of the Board of Directors
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Board Member, South Dakota American Institute of Architects
- Rotary Group Study Exchange - Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan - 2010
- Past Member and Board of Directors, Architecture for Humanity Sioux Falls Chapter
- Member, Architecture Forum
- 2014-2015 President of Board of Directors, Sioux Falls Rotary South
- Graduate, Leadership Sioux Falls 26
- Downtown Sioux Falls Design Review Committee
- Junior Achievement Classroom Volunteer