Brianna Orcutt, NCIDQ, IIDA, SDID, enjoys working closely with each client to meet their needs and budget. Her overall goal is to convey a client’s vision and image while supporting their lifestyle and work objectives. She has worked on a wide range of project types, building a diverse portfolio. Her enthusiasm and persistence help to foster collaborative relationships that ensure a successful project upon completion.
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design — South Dakota State University
(Minor in Studio Arts and Art History Certificate)
- National Certification of Interior Design Qualifications, Certificate #38022
- Member, International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Member, South Dakota Interior Designers (SDID)
- Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club
- Volunteer, Vacation Bible School
- Programming, Research and Design Development
- Interior Space Planning
- Material Selection and Specification
- Casework and Millwork Design
- Construction Documents and Interior Construction Administration
- Interior Finish and Branding Standards
- Interior Master Planning and Phasing
- Development of Interior Wayfinding and Signage
- Systems Furniture Space Planning and Selection
- Procurement of Furniture and Finishes, Artwork and Accessories
- Exterior Design Consultation
I love traveling, and my favorite place I’ve visited so far is Santa Monica, CA. My goal is to hit all 50 states someday.