Treasurer and Principal Business Manager
Lisa VandeVoort, LEED AP, provides Architecture Incorporated and its clients with valuable knowledge of architectural services and contracts as Principal Business Manager. She has a keen ability to formulate goals, establish priorities, and achieve results. Since joining the firm in 1991, she has been responsible for office management, staffing, human resources, and financial management.
The secrets of success won’t work unless you do!
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Marketing — Minnesota State University — Moorhead
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- Past Chair, Brandon Community Foundation Board
- Past board member, Brandon Valley High School Athletic Booster Club
- Member (1997 - present) and past president (2000-2002), Soroptimist Club
- Past ambassador, Help!Line’s Volunteer Sioux Falls
I would love to be a photographer for a professional baseball team (specifically the Red Sox)!