Corporate Secretary and Principal Architect
Patti Monson, AIA, LEED AP, believes that great design begins with careful planning. She is responsible for project coordination during the design development and construction documentation phases. Her detail-oriented methods ensure that each step is completed efficiently and deadlines are met. Issuing complete and accurate drawings allows for competitive bidding and successful construction of the project. She has been with the firm since 1987.
Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent.
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems —National College
- Associate of Applied Science in Architectural Drafting and Estimating Technology — North Dakota State School of Science
- Registered Architect: South Dakota
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Member, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessibility Review Board, City of Sioux Falls