As Marketing Director, Tara Twedt, MBA, serves as a jack of all trades for Architecture Incorporated. She is responsible for designing and submitting project proposals, preparing for project interviews, maintaining the firm's brand, website and social media channels, handling all advertisements and sponsorships, developing promotional materials, planning events, and everything in between. She thrives by surrounding herself with the other creative minds at Architecture Incorporated, brainstorming innovative ideas on a regular basis.
The creative adult is the child who survived.
Ursula K. Le Guin
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing emphasis), Iowa State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication, Iowa State University
- Junior Achievement Classroom Volunteer
- Member, Sales and Marketing Executives
- Member, Sioux Falls Young Professionals Network
- Member, South Dakota Advertising Federation
- Former Member, AIGA South Dakota
I'm a farm girl who loves the outdoors, but is absolutely terrified of bugs (especially ones that fly).