Terri Miller, AIA, has a natural curiosity for life and loves to learn through observing, interacting, asking questions and keeping an open mind. Terri enjoys analyzing new technologies, process and systems and incorporating them with tried and true methods to create unique solutions to challenges. This is advantageous to her clients; by fully understanding their needs, wants and desires she can formulate solutions to fit their unique requirements.
Terri has a past project experience that is as dynamic in type as it is in funding sources. This makes for an excellent knowledge base to draw from as well as an awareness that there is always room to take what was learned from the previous project and advance it that much further!
“It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.”
Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own
- Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Environmental Design — North Dakota State University
- Registered Architect: North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Washington
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- CS Certificate from the NCI Charrette System
- AIA South Dakota Board of Directors
- NCARB Licensing Advisor for South Dakota
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Former Vice President and Member Wenatchee Business Professional Women
- Member, Young Professional Network, Sioux Falls