Jeremy Altman, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is a project architect and designer at Architecture Incorporated with nearly two decades years of experience. Jeremy joined Architecture Incorporated in 2019 and is a well-rounded job captain experienced in a broad range of project types. He is fluent in all aspects of architectural service, including but not limited to: project management, programming and master planning and BIM.
The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
- Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Environmental Design — North Dakota State University
- Registered Architect: South Dakota
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Associate Board Member, SD AIA
- Member, Chamber of Commerce Creative Industries Committee
- Member, SD AIA Design in the Hills Committee
- Co-Founder/Organizer, Rapid City Pecha Kucha Night
- Student Interviewer, Rapid City Catholic Schools
- Advisory Committee Chair, Rapid City-Nikko City Sister city Association
- Past President, Rapid City-Nikko City Sister city Association
- Past Treasurer, Rapid City-Nikko City Sister city Association
- Past Board Member, CCM Committee for Yamagata ALTs
Fast Fact: I saw the original Star Wars at a drive-in theater sitting on a Harley.